Monday, May 26, 2014

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 56: Memorial Day Edition

Greetings and welcome to a very special edition of XNA Posing. Today, I show more of my recently acquired models. So without wasting time, here they are:



Open Desert


Finally found my first actual terrain model for XNA. Sorry for the iffy pictures, it was very hard to work with and navigate around.


AH-1 Little Bird





In case you are wondering, you indeed have seen this before in my earlier pictures. However, the difference is that this particular model has moving blades as well as the option for both moving and stationary blades, making it useful for both static scenes and action scenes. 

Frost (MK)





Many of you will recall that indeed Frost was already featured in this blog. However, this a completely differne model. Where the last one was made using a modified Sindel model from MK9 with Reptile's mask, this one appears to use only use the mask and modified clothe from a MK9 Sub-Zero model on a scratch made model. The Mask is also removable, revealing a face that is most definitely not a reused face from MK9. Overall, I find this much better then the last model but since I still have it, I've actually got a very interesting idea for the story I had in mind.


Well thats it for today, I do apoligize for this being late as I was kinda pre-occupied with the weekend's races. Hopefully, I'll be back on schedule Sunday. Hope you all had a very good and safe Memorial day. See you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment