Sunday, March 8, 2015

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 97: Mortal Kombat Edition IV

Welcome to today's evening entry. hopefully this will make up for the very late and lackluster entry from yesterday that really should have been posted last sunday. Anyhow, here's today's pics:


Sindel (Mortal Kombat 3)


 
Sindel (Mortal Kombat Deception Alternate)
 
 
 
Tanya (Mortal Kombat Deception Primary)

 
Tanya (Mortal Kombat Deception Alternate)

 
 
Before I end this, you have noticed by now that Raiden Vs Raiden wasn't featured. Well that's because last night, I downloaded a New Raiden Model and its much better then the on I have been using. Here is the first preview of this model:
 

That's it for this week, Raiden Vs Raiden will return and now that I have no homework or cold weather, I'm gonna be working a lot more on this. I leave you with a teaser image for the Spring Break special I'll be doing. See you next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment