Saturday, May 11, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 2

Before I start, you may have noticed that the original first post has been deleted and reposted. That was because there an issue with the link as well as the links. I decided to repost it and now it works fine. Anyhow, on to this time's entry:

So this time, I've managed to pump out a immense amount of pictures and pose as well as continually get new models to pose. Here's some recent pictures I've done:


 


 



 

As usual, all the new pictures can be found in my gallery. My most recent pictures can be found in my gallery here.

Well, that's it for this week's edition. From this point on, I will be posting this entry once every week. All will show a few of my many new pics. See you next week and happy Mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment