Monday, May 27, 2013

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 4 (Memorial Day Edition)

Greetings everyone. As promised, today's entry takes place on what I hope has been a good memorial day for all of you. This time around, I post that second series of pictures I've done. This just involved one character (Jun Kazama to be exact) and is really a test of changing facial expressions as well as my first pictures using the "Optional items" setting I just discovered. As you'll notice, she is missing her scarf as well as that little thing in her hair. Anyway, this is just a sequence of her from waking up to answering the door. Not all that special but again practice with a sequence that takes place over more then my usual four pictures. Anyhow, here they are:


 
 
 




 
 
So that's it for this time, another short entry but one I hope everyone has enjoyed. As I close out this entry, I leave you with special theme XNA picture given today's holiday. Hope you all have had a wonderful Memorial Day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment