Sunday, June 30, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 9: One of Many

Greetings folks, welcome to another late night edition of this (Its becoming abit of a habit). I've acquired more MK Models for my program and this time, I've managed to get alternate costumes for some characters. Admittedly, I've only gotten the chance to do some posing with one of them but nevertheless I have them now. I'm currently working on my first comic with actual dialog, nervously I'll admit as I don't exactly have any experience with any kind of decent writing much less character dialog but I'm doing it. Now to get on with this week's pictures. Some simple ones done with my newly found Ermac model in his alternate costume (One of my favorites). For this, I simply used a default model from the program in the form of the Croft Manor Backyard as well as a custom Sky dome for the sky.







Check out these as well as my others out in my newly created Mortal Kombat section for XNA here. That's it for me this week and this month technically as this is the final June edition of this blog (Summer is going by fast, isn't it?). I'll see you next week in July, on a 4th of July weekend no less. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment