Sunday, June 2, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 5: Some Mortals Involved In Combat

Hello everyone, welcome to the fifth entry here. Abit of a short one today (and kinda late if I'm honest) but still with content I hope for everyone to enjoy. This particular one is very special because I introduce some new characters I have acquired from another series. If the title isn't already obvious, its Mortal Kombat. I'd been on abit of an acquiring spree for new backgrounds, props, objects and characters. First thought that came to mind was "Hey, lets see if they have anything from MK". I couldn't be more right or happy for that matter to find them. While I wasn't able to find all the models, I did find quite abit and am actually pleased as many of them are perfect for the stories I have in mind and to make it even better, I found a nice set of MK personal items and weapons as well. Anyhow, here are some teaser pics for two of the characters in some of the new enviroments I downloaded:



 
To see the rest, you can view them all in the new gallery I made here
 
That's it for this time around. There will be plenty more of the MK characters in many new pictures.
For now, I've only got things in mind for MK and Tekken this time around as I know both series the best. I might do a crossover every now & then, but the main focus will be on these series. See you around next time. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment