Sunday, July 14, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 11: Cyber Ninjas and Energy Drink Bikinis

Hello everyone, welcome to another late edition. Today, I show off the first three pictures of my Cyber Ninjas fight pictures I'm doing along with my first self -made material for XNA. So to start, here they are, first three pics:





This should come out really good with all the sequences I have planned and that's just a few of the ten I already finished. Now for my first self made material. Using the Bikini Model for Lili, I did some energy drink themed Bikinis. Here they are:













Very proud of these, will do more if I come up with some ideas.


That's it for this week Hopefully, this'll be the last time I do another late entry as I'm reorganizing my time to get these done at an earlier time. See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment