Sunday, July 21, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 12: Battle Of The Cyber Ninjas (Part 1), Plus two sinister Experiments

Hello everyone and welcome to this week's slightly edition (Yay). Well with the time now better distributed between this blog and the weekly posting of one of my video series one Youtube, I now able to post these entries much earlier in the day so this is starting off pretty well. This week while working on the pictures, I kept having some interesting ideas for the Cyber Ninjas Battle pics I'm doing so I decided to make them into two parts. For Part 1, Just Sector and Cyrax taking some huge first blows and making some interesting use of their cyborg features to get right back up. With this being the second fight and this being one where both opponents are equal (as opposed to the one-sided fight in "Wrath of Thunder"), I was mainly focused on trying to start this off with the look of a battle where no one quite had the advantage. Without further delay, here they are:




















 
Probably the most I've gotten out of a fight scene at all and this is only the first portion. I'm aiming to really have a good large scale brawl with many moves and weapons, maybe even some use of the environment around (if that can be achieved anyway.)

Now for two I did, experimenting with some new models I got. First, the Human Reaper from Mass Effect. This one keeps looking to me like something I should include for something really huge so I immediately went for something that exuded this feel:


Second, Unknown from Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I found that giant hand that Unknown uses to attack you and immediately, I thought up a perfect way to make Unknown look even more sinister:

 
 
That's it for me this week. Next week, Part 2 of the cyber ninja fight and a nice summer pic (if I can find all the models I want to do it with). See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment