Sunday, February 16, 2014

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 42: Rocking it out

Greetings and welcome. Today is abit stage performance themed, thanks to a new stage I downloaded (along with a Mic Stand) and have given them a tryout. So without further ado, here they are:


Rock Stage & Mic Stand


Was on my usual stroll when I came across this and I immediately knew I wanted it. Its abit confined I won't lie, but it does offer a nice change from the dance stage I would use and would actually be good for many stage based pictures (without the speakers in the way of course). Decided to give it try and these came along:



Not my best work, but again was giving this a first go. Hoping for far better things the more I use these.





Now for something not dealing with stage performances: a damaged plane from Left 4 Dead. I got this long ago but rather then just show it by itself, I thought I'd tease abit of another potential story so here comes the pics you see above.


That's it for me this week, barely got this out but its something between the busy race weekend and avoiding the hussle of holiday Commercialization. Hope you had a decent, authentic Valentines day and not one ruled by Chocolate/Teddy bear/Diamond Jewery companies. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment