Sunday, February 2, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 40: February Edition

Hello everyone and welcome to the first entry of February. I finally got around to making a lot more pictures and downloaded some more new models along the way. So without further ado, here they are:

 
Band Instruments

 
I never got around to actually getting pictures up of this set that I got, but here it finally is. It has all the instruments I want, or so nearly (as I'm still missing the drum sticks). Still, this'll finally assist me in making the band pictures I want.
 
 
Deserts
 

 
Another collection I never got pictures of and when I finally got around to doing them, I decided to get some of the most delicious looking ones. Of course that interestingly has meant that most of these are chocolate while one of them is Vanilla (guess which one that is).
 
 

Not really anything new, just something I experimented with. I intend on doing more with it if I can think of anything else.

Swat Van


 
Finally managed to get this shot and its fantastic. The doors are very poseable and its going to work wonderfully for the shots I have in mind.
 
 
 
That's it for this week, not that much more content I'll admit, but its reasonable at least. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment