Sunday, April 20, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 51: Easter Day Edition

Greetings and welcome to this week's entry. I continue a few themed pictures as well as show some new models I got. So without further ado, here we go:

Departure (Continued)





Thought I'd add abit to this and even threw in a abit of a suspense moment in the last pic. May take me awhile to find the proper effects, but look for this to really be taken to the next level
 
Ship Standoff (Continued)




 
Got inspired after seeing a sci-fi game so I decided to continue this as well. Look for this to be just as huge as the Sector Vs Cyrax pics I did
 
And Here's two new Models I downloaded:
 

 


That's it for today, not a great start to the promise of posting these at 10:00 so I'll instead say that I'll strive to post these at that time, the latest being 12:00 at best (which if I can't, then it can be deemed as a complete failure. Hope all of you had a nice Easter and I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment