Sunday, April 6, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 49: Missions and Espionage Edition

Welcome to this week's entry, today is mostly mission themed with Aircraft, guns, and some spying. Without further ado, here it is:

 
Departure
 



 
Thought this would be an interesting scenario to experiment with. It is abit odd in who I chose for it, but the later pictures I do will soon make more sense.
 
 
 
 
 
The Den
 



 
With this, I figured I'd showoff both Cyber Ninjas I got and do so in a
in a suspense filled scene.
 
 
A New Threat
 



 
Decided to use the smoke effect again and make a very exciting moment with Cyrax as he rushes over to see what new lies inside, leaving the viewer wanting more.
 
 
 
That's it for this week's entry. Abit rushed, but its what I could do. I'll be doing another Tekken Unlimited Pose next time. See Your next time

No comments:

Post a Comment