Sunday, June 15, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 59: Father's Day Edition.

Hello and welcome to an admittedly short edition. Alot of stuff was going on this week so I didn't really have enough time devoted to this but I have something to show so here it is:



Sushi Table





Had these, but never really used them so I decided to put them together in the Kitchen Scenery I already have.  I might do another one in a more organized restaurant fashion as opposed to this kinda sampler pack I put together today.


Jonah and Jade Shepard (ME3)


Decided to request to have my first custom models made for me and here these two are. These were made from the custom Shepards I had created in the Demo (as I never got the full game) and they came out great. Will be seeing them in some future pics.


And of course, Its Father's day today so here's some pics of  two interesting fathers:



If Anyone is familiar with Mortal Kombat X, you'll know why Johnny is there ;)

Thats it for today. Hope all of you are having a wonderful Happy Father's day, I sure am right now and so is my Dad. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment