Sunday, June 22, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 60: The Devilishly Short Edition

Welcome to another short entry, once again I didn't manage to get alot of pictures as some things came up so I've only got a few today. However, these are a continuation of the Devil Jin Imprisonment pics. Anyhow, here they are:







This'll likely become my first comic strip as I finally have gotten some help on how to do one.


So thats it for today, sorry again for being light on content. Next weeked won't be as hectic so I can actually get some stuff done. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. After snooping around here a bit, I figured I'd comment.

    Pretty cool job of art here. Seeing your material actually made me learn a little more about XNALara. Jin is one of my favorite Tekken characters. Never really used or utilized Devil Jin, though. Anyhow, this is all some cool stuff you put together. Not only this post, but all of your posts and all of your individual creations. Keep up the good work, man.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete