Sunday, August 3, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 66: Devil Vs Jin Edition Part 2

Welcome to a much earlier edition and as promised, the completion of this little story all the way to to an interesting conclusion that was again inspired by a storyline from Tekken 4. So here you go:






















Spent quite some time on this and I'm happy with how this turned out. 

And now for an XNA upcoming project I have in mind. Its based off a Tekken crossover project I'm doing and without saying anything, I think you will quickly figure out who this is:


If I can find someone who's good with meshmods, I intend on not only completing the crossover project but using it as a guide for a new model.

Thats it for this week, I finally got it posted earlier after two weeks of poor posting time. I intend on keeping that up for the rest of the year. Next week I'll be back to other series after three weeks of Tekken nonstop. See you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment