Sunday, August 24, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 69: Sunday night edition.

Welcome to an entry that finally makes it back to a sunday.  I'll admit the content is very short, but its here so lets get it over with:


Asuka Bedwear (WIP)


This is a custom I started on doing months ago, but never got alot done with. Admittingly its essentially a recolor of her bikini, but I always thought with a color change it could actually become what she wears to bed. Not sure what else to do but I'll keep working on it.


Lili on the computer
 So I just randomly threw this together and wasn't expecting anything. However, I actually liked how it turned out and after seeing a forum I'm on going completely nuts regarding some news, I decided to make a meme out of it:

Feel free to use this whenever your local forums have a freakout of massive proportions.

Thats it for me tonight, next week will be much earlier and alot more content. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment