Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 75: New Models Edition

Welcome to another afternoon edition. All the new models now work and with that, all now have pics. Sorry that there isn't many but I've got something so here they are:

Kratos (God Of War 3)


This was a incredible find for me as I have never been able to find a Kratos model that was from GOW 3 so its great to finally have this happen. Haven't determined what I'll do but I'm looking forward to doing some great stuff.

Memento Mori 2 Museum


Thought this was a facinating enviroment to have so I got it. The details and finish is great and well worth looking at. This can definately have great potential for some hangouts with characters.


Memento Mori 2 Road


Despite its size, its very useable and if you already have enough streets, you can connect them to this and it'll blind in well.  Will take alot of work to conceal the size limit, but it's work out nontheless.

Eddy Gordo (Tekken)


Another breakthrough find for me as this is yet another characther I never was able to find him for download until earlier this week. While I still don't have all the characters I want to download, I've managed to get one more to the collection. 


That it for this week, will be having my ME3 Shepards back as well as part 2 of the Raiden battle, amoung many other pictures. See you next time.

1 comment: