Monday, October 13, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 76: Monday Morning Edition

Welcome to an unexpected Monday morning entry. Considering it was way late in the evening by the time I finally got all the pictures I wanted, I figured it would be pointless to post it so I instead decided to post it today. Now on to the pictures I've done:

 Lara Bedroom




Found this while looking for more costumes for Lara. Despite that it says "Bedroom", its technically a living room and closet and Bedroom, all in one. Makes for a wonderful enviroment and would be most useful.

Lara Strip




In addition to the Bedroom, I also found this. Now admittingly it is a model where you can remove clothing, but my actual use for it is an alternative to the Lara sleepware I found before. Thanks to it sharing almost perfect proportions to that model (as well as the original in-game model), it makes for a very accurate model.

Raiden Vs Raiden (Preview)



While time constraints have stopped me from doing more of these (leaving only two of these), the battle itself is about start with a bang. Expect a very explosive start next week.

Nina As Cammy





Found this interesting model by user LLHX. Its a meshmod of Cammy and Nina williams and its end result is interesting (even as Nina looks unpleased  by this). If you're a fan of interesting mesh mods, this I think should defiantely be at the very least in your download que.




Thats it for this week, Will be back to posting these on Sunday (Excluding holidays) and will be posting alot more. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment