Friday, June 5, 2015

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 109: Back in business Edition

Welcome to a actual entry this week and the first for June. for the last few days, my computer has had to be fixed and as a result, I was not about to post an entry this week. Now however, its back and I've put in a lot of extra time to make sure that I got lot of content into this entry to make up for the lack of any this week so here we go:

Dodge Challenger

 
One of two surprising models I found in my search and I'm glad I did find it. While its limited in the bones (just the wheels and doors), it is still an excellent model to have. My only minor complaint s the funky reflection on the front wheels. Still, its a wonderful one to have and for me, its nice to have another car to use.
 
Pagani Zonda R

 
Another model I was surprised to find and was excited for. Unfortunately, it fizzled out quickly as soon as I saw that the it had no bones and that pretty meant no moveable wheels, doors, bonnet, clamshell or anything. At least its detailed so there is that, just would have preferred to have had moving parts. 
 
 
Daria Gmod Conversion

 
Discovered this model and while I have no idea what its from, it looked interesting enough to download. Its my first biped Model so it meant that I had to learn abit about what constituted the foot and leg since obviously I wasn't dealing regular Human legs. Despite the questionable bone text layout, I managed to figure it all out. Overall, an interesting model. Takes abit to get used to, but its great once you figure it out.
 
MKMSZ Assassins




An excellent group of MK9 Meshmods, by far the best attempt at recreating those characters from MKMSZ. These look to be an interesting and possible future edition to some more fan work (If I ever get around to doing them that is).


Shang Tsung (MKDA)


Another fantastic MK9 Meshmod, this is another one of the best. From the boots and gloves down to the scarf, this nails Shang Tsung from Deadly Alliance. Was fun trying to mimic his poses, only thing that would've made it complete would be a Soul and possibly something that would turn his eyes green.

Haberstaght

 
I don't often come across old planes so this was quite the surprise for. While the lack of a rear wheel is knowing at the aviation fan inside, its still an excellent model to have. It has working bones for the ailerons and propeller, which means you can do some great flying pictures. I think I smell some movie references coming on.  


Wii U Gamepad


And finally, the last piece of the "Next Gen" Console collection after getting the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 . As someone who's held one of these, the detail is excellent and pretty much is true to life. it also comes in these two colors. I'm considering making a variety of game screens for this and possibly some funky color options (because Nintendo).

That's it for today, I will be posting up just as much if not more on Sunday. I'm also updating the Memorial Day entry with some info, I meant to do it before but was in such a rush. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment