Sunday, June 7, 2015

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 110: New Locations Edition.

Good evening and welcome to today's entry. This also marks the start of my many summer themed pictures. As said previously, I got far more things I've downloaded will be posting them today so here we go:

Cigarette Pack



 
Found these, not necessarily a Cigarette fan but these just were interest for some reason. Assuming that I get permission, I'd like to paint some more just to give some variety.
 
 
Jin Sweat Suit (T4)


Found another one of the great Fan Made Costumes, this time a second TK4 one for Jin. This once again is damn near spot on and it matches well.


Reiko Hinomoto (RRXX)

 
Since summer is pretty much here, its as good a time as any to get a bikini out so when I came across this model, I immediately downloaded it. I thought she looked great before but now...very summer appropriate.


Shepard Jean Suit (ME3)


I don't often see too many decent casual outfits outside of anything from the game for Mass effect characters so this was an immediate have. Definitely the most casual I've seen and  really detailed. Admittedly, I found myself chuckling at the shirt, very nice touch.

Sky Temple (MKD)


This was a pleasant surprise, one of my favorite stages from Deception (and one I've love to see return). Since its notreally much as it turns out, I kinda had to improvise in order to get soe actually decent shots so these are the best I could do. If there was a way to have a Sky dome with lightning, it would be perfect. For now, the lightning bolts I have will do.



Dark Prison (MKD)


Another favorite of mine, this was added along with the Sky Tower. This was abit challenging for the opposite reason: There was so much of it, it was hard to get a picture of the main part without clipping the walls. Overall a great stage, just will requite a lot of playing around with the Camera just for one decent shot.


Edenian Ruins


Along with the other two, this was also added. Thought this would be quite interesting to use in a future series of Pictures. Only complaint is the lack of portal that this had in MKA, which would have added more to it. Otherwise, it looks great.


New Beach 2.0
 
So over many of these, you've seen this used many times (mostly for all the spring break and summer pics). Now the same person who made that one has a new one that's basically the same but with added day/night variations. 
 
New Beach V1

New Beach V2

 
 
After playing around with the lighting, I can see the massive difference. I can't fine myself going back to the original now that I can actually do an effective night time environment as well as much better (and more accurate) Daytime environment.
 
 
That's it for this week, hope you've enjoyed all the content I've posted. The best part is that is still not all of the new models I've downloaded this past month. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment