Sunday, August 4, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 14: Battle Of The Cyborgs (Part 2), Plus more interesting experaments

Greetings, welcome to a slightly earlier entry. As promised, this comes to you at an earlier time (evem if its more or less only an hour earlier). Anyhow, I finally got around to getting some shots done for the Cyborg Battle. Admittingly, its one sided and 10 pics shorter but it doesn't end here so its not over by any means. Anyhow, here they are:










 
This is to set up the final twenty pics that will be coming shortly. Also, I've done some more experimental pics. First one is uses the Quinjet (From a Marvel pinball game if I remember) in the Carpark, in a effort to pull off a hanger
 
 
Next, a simple one just using the Kitchen Scenery I got months ago (the same one that had Marshall Law and the Pizzas) and decided to just throw in some cake
 
 
And finally, an I idea I had ever since I first played Tekken 6 years ago and saw Miguel. I was finally able to make that idea come to life thanks to an instrument pack that included a Acoustic Guitar. This was the end result.
 
 
So that's it from me this week. There's a possibility that I may post next week's entry way earlier then normal since that weekend will feature a very big racing weekend for me (F1 in Spa, NASCAR at Watkins Glen and the Sportscar Double Header at Elkhart Lake). Expect to be very early though, like possibly morning early. Until then, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment