Sunday, August 11, 2013

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 15: Helicopter Showroom

Hello folks and welcome to yet another early edition of Adventures in XNA posing. Now I unfortunately didn't get the early morning posting in like I initially planned, but this is yet another early entry. This time around, I've gotten a new vehicle in the form of the Sikorsky Pave Low. I immediately took some pics, not too impressive but its something:




 
And I decided while I was at it, why not get the Blackhawk while I'm at it:



 
The Next Action comic I have in mind will be using these two in some shape or form, will just be a matter of what parts to assign.
 
So for now, that's all I've got. Next week will be the finale to the cyborg battle. It will hopefully be put up much earlier then this one was. Until then, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment