Sunday, August 25, 2013

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 17: Battle Of The Cyborgs Finale

Greetings and welcome to another late edition of Adventures in XNA Posing. As it reads, this is the final for the Cyborg Battle I've been doing. Without any delay, here it is:






 




 









 
 
So there we are, the end of a rather interesting battle. Took quite abit of time and clever posing to pull this off, but I've managed it. This will be the last series for a while before I make another as I just post regular pose pics from this point until I get something for my next one. That's it for this week, the final one before I start school again. I know I promised some more experimental pics this week but in my rush to get this posted early (and failing miserably), I completely lost track. Next week's entry will be posted at a much earlier time since school work will be coming at me this week. See you next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment