Sunday, October 20, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 25: Guns and Helicopters

Welcome to a slightly earlier edition this week. Once again, these are abit last minute (which is really highlighting my terrible time management), but  lets get things out of the way. This time, I experimented with some storyline elements for two MK Characthers, one of which had more time as I had a frustrating time trying to set it up while the other was abit spontaneous. Anyhow, here we go:

                                                                   Sniper Stryker


 

 
Took a lot of time to really pose it the way I wanted it to but I finally got it. This was something I've been wanting to do, just could never find for the right place or gun model to use. 
 
 
Helicopter Sonya
 

 

 
This idea was inspired both by the storyline idea I have for her as well as an episode of airwolf, which feature this helicopter. I'm likely going to expand on this as I kinda like how this ended up and am interested in taking this further along.
 
That's it for this week, I'm now in Project mode for school so I'll really have to get some time for these not to be last minute, which is already hard enough since I'm goofing off with everything else (mostly out of boredom). See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment