Sunday, October 27, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 26: Three Fantastic Swordsmen

Hello and welcome to the morning edition of Adventures in XNA Posing. Thanks to me getting 12 pics in this past Friday, I now actually have something worth while that isn't last minute for once. These pics feature three great sword wielding characthers, all of which make for some fascinating story ideas. Here they are:


                                                           Raidan  (Metal Gear Rising)




 
 
For a while, I've been looking for this model but came up short everytime. So imagine my surprise when I finally found this for download. Now unfortunately, he doesn't come with the sword so I had to improvise by using the sword from the MGS4 Raiden (and subsequently had to make a folder for it). In any case, this has turned out fantastic and its just the start of some great posing with him.
 
 
 
Kenshi (Mortal Kombat)
 
 
 


 
While looking for a unmasked version of Kitana, I came across this model. Fortunately, this came with the sword so no need to barrow one from another character. After quite some time spent, these turned out well, I think some more great posing awaits this model.
 
 
Yoshimitsu (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)



 

Another great model I found. To my surprise, not only did it come with two swords but both are attached to the character. That alone made the posing easy as it meant not having to endlessly manipulate the direction and position of the sword just to match the positioning of the hands. It also made for a somewhat limited but quick and imposing poses. This should make an interesting model to do some amazing battle scenes with, will definitely add some great flair to it.


This it for this week and how great that its finally not last minute in the evening or afternoon. I'll likely start getting some great shots with all three of these guys at the same time. Now I just have to find a convincing, not so corny title for this interesting story I'm about to create. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment