Sunday, October 13, 2013

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 24: Only a few, but something new

Welcome to a very late entry. Homework was especially busy the past week so all of these pics are last minute, but nevertheless are still important. So here we go:


                                                           Alisa TTT2 Bikini mod

 
While this is not the original in-game bikini, its very worth having until someone finally exacts her bikini or it could be an alternate. Either way, its well done and no errors can be found on it.
 
 

                                                                   TR Sam - Bikini


For a long while, I could never understand how Lara had a bikini but not Sam. So when I came across this, I immediately had to have it. Looks great and very well put together.


                                                                       Sleeper Lara

 
While trying to find some alternate clothes for Lara and Sam, I found this. Given that I already had a picture of them in a hotel together, I decided I could expand from that. Its nicely made and looks like something that would end up in the game.
 
 
Battlefield 2 Vehicles
 
 
 
Found a brilliant set of vehicles for a storyline I have in mind. While I'm not pleased at the lack of bones (which means a lot to me as I'm doing a lot of action with these), I do have vehicles no one else has so I can't complain.


That's it for today. Hopefully, I'll be back to a more reasonable time for posting these as there is going to be a packed racing weekend. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment