Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 29: Suiting up

Welcome to the Noon edition of Adventures In XNA Posing. Somehow, I've managed to actually get this posted between the morning and the Afternoon this time around. Still better then a last minute evening effort. Again, not many pictures as I've admittingly had my attention fixated on Championship weekend, but I still managed to get something so lets get to this week's focused effort:


                                                                    MGR Raiden Suit


 

 
As soon as I found this model, I had to download it. Not only is it Raiden looking far less cybernetic, but its stylish too. Will likely do something interesting with his story now that this has surfaced.


That's it for this week, again not much but since nothing major is happeneing next weekend, I should be back on it in time for the 30th entry. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment