Thursday, November 28, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 30: Thanksgiving Edition (With a Special Message)

Welcome to a very late but enjoyable entry of Adventures in XNA Posing. With this week being a certain holiday, I of course couldn't resist the helping out and preparation as well as partaking in the meal itself so naturally, not a lot of pictures this week. I do however have one made but I have a something important to share before I do: Too many people spend most of the year doing no good by anyone and only think during the holidays is the time to do any good. That's not the way to celebrate the holidays, that's merely justifying your act and expecting something back. The best way to celebrate these holidays is to practice that goodwill all year. It might not be everyday or everyweek but doing good things is not a once a year deed, its a regular deed. Don't ever believe that's the way to celebrate. To be truly thankful is to be grateful not for the material possessions you acquired or the food that sits before you, but for the people that surround. It doesn't matter how big or how small, family or friends, they are the ones to be grateful for. As for me, I'm thankful that through the last three years of experiencing a loss in the family, I still have them with me. I'm grateful that even though my Dad has been through a lot and is still dealing with the loss of my mom, he is still here and is the same dad that taught me what I know. I'm grateful that my sisters are still with me.

Moral of the story: My thanks has always been and will always be for my family. For no matter what stage of my life, one constint has always been that I could depend on them to be there no matter who it was regardless and no matter what got in the middle, nothing could tear us apart. And that is what I am eternally grateful for.

So with that, that is it for this week's edition. It was more of a sharing rather then the usual but its all from the heart and I felt like sharing abit. I hope many of you have had a meaningful Thanksgiving. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment