Sunday, November 3, 2013

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 27: New Rides

Greetings and welcome to the first November entry of Adventures in XNA Posing. Due to my occupation with a request I'm doing for someone's cars as well as a new assignment (and the impending due date for work to be submitted for another grade), I wasn't left with as much time to do posing as I wanted. I did manage and this time, its with some new vehicles I downloaded as well as some shots for a continuation of a storyline I started. Any how here they are:

                                                            
                                                                Jeeps (Resident Evil)

 
 


Found these and decided to download, further bolstering my vehicle collection. No bones on these models so can't really do any movement with these, but I'm seemingly limited on my options when it comes to these vehicles so that's about all I can do really.


                                                                JP Jeeps (Jurassic Park)




 
Saw these, not knowing what these "JP Jeeps" were but downloaded them anyway. It wasn't until I uploaded them that I found out that these are from Jurassic park. Despite that they too lack any movable parts, I'm glad to have them just for the sheer novelty factor.


So that's it for this time. If I manage to get all the important stuff out of the way, I should be able to do a ton of shots for next week and finally might actually get the attachments to finally start putting in some dialogue via captions. See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have a model of the green JP car? I can't DL it anywhere... :( my email is guangyunix@gmail,com if it's ok for you to send it. thanks. this blog is old but still kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete