Sunday, December 15, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 33: More stuff even when times have been tough

Hello everyone and welcome. This time around is packed with new items I've gotten as well as this week's Winter wear. So lets get this started:


Pizza Pack
 




 
Got this nice pizza pack, always wanted to have one in a box and this ended up being a good deal.
 
 
RE6 Helicopter

 
Another new helicopter to the collection but this time, one with movable bones. This will compliment the one I've used with another character.
 
Town

 
 
Found this excellent Town model. Not only are the buildings the best I've come across but its another choice for a snow covered town, which adds some variety for winter shots.
 
And now its time for:
 
Winter Wear Of The Week: Anna Williams Zebra (TTT2)
 

 
Today's recipient is another character from Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Anna Williams. Sporting not a jacket and pants set, but a full suit complete with a fur hat. While having the back out and not sleeves is abit strange given the temperature, it does have some sass and flair (even if its abit short on coverage)
 
That's it for this week, GT6 didn't grasp hold of me as I thought (but that was because I was more concerned with a Family member). I've gotten so many new things that I still have plenty to share for next week so expect an even more packed one. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment