Sunday, December 22, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 34: Christmas Edition

Welcome to a very special edition of Adventures in XNA Posing. This week, more stuff I have acquired to show off to you and I have something huge for the Winter Wear of the Week. Without further ado, lets get on it.


BSAA Chopper (Resident Evil 6)



 
Another interesting model found from Resident Evil 6 (which I normally avoid, not because I hate it but because a lot of the models or locations are dark and I'm not going for anything dark usually). While this doesn't have rotating blades, it does have sliding doors (which is good enough for me) so it'll do nicely.


                                                                           Jacht




Here we have a Jacht (which I think is supposed to be spelled Yacht but given the location of  its maker, I'm guessing its a language thing). Very good model despite there being no movable bones that I see and as seen from the pictures, some very great details. Now if I can find some sea, this might end up in some spring or summer pictures I do.


Pizza Boxes





Usually, I would find the pizza boxes open or closed (none of which having bones and never having an open version of the box). Thankfully, I've come across this set which includes both open and closed as well as empty and full. This will be very good now that I don't just have one box and therefore I'm no longer confined to one scene.


Playstation 4



Given the release of this just a month ago, I was surprised to see how quickly someone made this model and having looked up close at one, this is very much spot on. This will make for some funny pictures in the future.


Xbox One (with Kinect 2)



Another surprise model to find and what better then the product competing with the Playstation 4, the Xbox One. This comes along with the Kinect (like the real one does funny enough). It too is quite well done and accurate with the real thing. Just as with the PS4, it'll be interesting and make for funny pictures.

 
Winter Wear Of the Week

 
 
I'll admit that neither of these pics are of my making (both of these are created by BoobsonX), but I felt these were quite appropriate this week and they look great. It would be foolish of me to just choose one and I know I'm incapable of picking one from either of these packs (and kinda lazy) so henceforth, I select all of them for today's winter wear of the week.
 
So that's it for this week, I hope many of you viewing this have a good Christmas. The most important and best present to have overall is the love and appreciation from your friends and family because you'll never find any of those on Amazon, ebay or any store, only in your hearts. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment