Sunday, January 12, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 37: Very late but worth the wait

Welcome to the first (and hopefully last) 2014 late edition of Adventures in XNA Posing. Due to me getting abit caught up in some gaming, I kinda let this slip my mind so no content from me unfortunately. However, I am going to show three new models I intend on acquiring for future posing. So without further ado, here they are:



Eliza (Tekken Revolution)


As everyone knows, Tekken Revolution is an downloadable only game so I was surprised to find that this model was available. Knowing this is a model from KamsonX, its going to be high quality and worth the download. It be also be interesting to see if this comes as two models or one since she tends to experience "sudden growth" in the chest area after getting blood.

 
Lili Chinese Dress (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)


Somehow despite downloading so many models, I managed to miss this one. Its the appropriate attire I have in mind for a formal party scene (and of course its Lili in something seductive, can't refuse that).
 
Swat Van

 
Found this earlier and immediately thought with the Kurtis Stryker model I have as well as some solider models I finally found most suitable, this would be the perfect vehicle for a swat team scene.
 
 

So that's it for me today. Sorry its been so late, next sunday will actually have content from me and with the stuff I've shown here, there should be plenty to show off. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment