Sunday, January 19, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 38: Some pics and a New vampire chick

Welcome to this week's edition of Adventures in XNA posing. As promised, I acquired the models I set out to download and have made some pics with two of them. They aren't much, but they are a first attempt at using them.



Eliza (Tekken Revolution)
 

 


So as it turns out, it was indeed two models. I decided to improvise abit with the colors of the costume to show varying differences of seductive posing.  
 
 
 
Lili Chinese Dress (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
 



 
 
Once again, it was time to pull out the fasion runway and this time, for the fabulous Chinese dress. The hair, dress and shoes really do it for this model.
 
 
That's it for me this week, not a lot of pictures but its a start. Next week should be when I give the swat van a try. See you next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment