Sunday, January 26, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 39: Delayed edition

Greetings, welcome to the final January entry of this. Apologies for today's very late edition as not only was I busy getting ready for classes this week, but I also was keeping up with a 24 hour race as well as had an emercency to attend to afterwards. So today is very light on content and not what I had planned for, but I made something. Anyhow, here goes:

 


 
Made this earlier in the week (in the time between preparing for classes) and finally found something close to a blanket. Always felt these two made a great couple so hence this came about.
 

 
This has been a goal of mine since I did a photoshop pic last year and when I found the DJ set and headset, I was finally able to utilize it.



So that's it for this week. Sorry for delay, next week will have much more content. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment