Sunday, March 30, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 48: April Fools Edition

Due to a unfortunate and significant change in my life, this blog will be coming to an end. Seems like my past has caught up with me and this time, I can't outrun it. I'll explain this later in the week


PSYCHE! Had to think of something for April fools (and some stalling so I could actually come up with some more content) and I couldn't pull this off if I did it yesterday so that's what happened.

Anyhow, here's some content for today:



Lara Long Hair Mod (Tomb Raider)

 

One of many new models I found and really like. I've been looking for some casual clothes apart from the same T-shirt combo that people just pump out so this immediately caught my attention. Makes for a very different look and actually adds some variety to the selection of wardrobe.


Sam Casual (Tomb Raider)
 


Another great model I found. On the opposite end, I was having a hard time finding any casual clothes for Sam so when I found this, I was immediately interested. As with Lara, this makes for a very different look.

Imprisonment


 
You may remember some pictures I did with Devil Jin in a Cell. Well, I'm considering actually making a picture series out of it and made these first three just to gauge the direction.
 
Sub-Zero Vs Frost
 


 


 
 
You'll definitely remember seeing these from a previous entry. This is the beginning of another picture series and I figured with these costumes, it would be interesting to flush out that storyline from MKDA
 
 
That's it for this week, hope you had a funny and decent April Fools day. I'll be back to business as usual sunday. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment