Friday, July 4, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 62: 4th of July Edition

Welcome to an unfortunate very late edition of this week's entry. Haven't done alot of pictures so I instead spent my fourth of July making some content and here it is:




Devil Jin





Final four pictures of the Devil Jin Escape series (which is in the process of being the first comic). Also experimented with some lighting in these pictures.

Julia Chang




Now these models aren't new but I've always had a problem with getting them to show up (having nothing more then a error message). Thanks to some messing around with the files and folders, I finally got them to work and decided to make some pictures in celebration of finally solving that problem and where better then a beach. 

That's it for me today. Hope you all had a great 4th of July, See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment