Sunday, July 20, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 64: Lazy Edition

Welcome to this week's entry and just going off the title, I pretty much didn't put much effort into this entry. After having two close moments with my dad and not getting enough sleep, I didn't even think about this until today and even then, just gave up on trying to post this in the morning like I usually try to. Not much today so lets just get this over with:



Angel (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)





In the little bit of effort put for this entry, I decided to continue from the Devil Jin Story I was doing. I also played around abit with lighting (something I haven't done much of) and I finally found what actually looks like decent lighting for a night scene (though probably still not believeable). Its also the first time I used Angel despite having had here for a while. 


Lamborghini Aventador Police Car






Never took pics with this so here it is. no bones so its really just a something to look and not much else.


Julia Cowgirl Bikini






And in just trying to put something to complete today's entry, here's a clothes mod I did two weeks ago. Based off the cowgirl mod done for Street Fight x Tekken, this was put together as a TTT2 alternative. This will be available for download this week. 


Thats it for this week, sorry for the lack of effort but it just wasn't at the top of my priority this time around. I'm not going to even promise I'll be posting next week's in the morning because I have a habit of rarely fulfilling promises, but it'll be far better then this lazy job I did today. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment