Sunday, July 13, 2014

Adventures in XNA Posing Entry 63: Nina Wiliams Edition

Welcome to an evening edition of Adventures in XNA Posing. This one is mostly all Nina Williams with all the clothes mod I found for her.Anyhow, lets get it over with:


Nina Soldier



First outfit I came across was this one. Obviously the typical femme fatale look, but  it works. I expect to use this in some major gun battles.

Nina Edonia



This was the next Outfit I found. Always wanted a sniper outfit for Nina and I found this to be just perfect. While the only gripe I have is the lack of bones in the legs, I still love the look.

Nina Business Queen



As soon as I found this outfit, I loved it. Just fits Nina so well. Might actually be the best one I found yet.


And the only none Nina pictures in today's edtion:



Hwoarang School






Came across this and instantly thought it looked absolutely cool. Now I didn't get the car and buiilding with it (already had those), I just put those in to add some rebelious vibe to it (which is Hwoarang in a nutshell really).


So thats it for today, admittingly later then I intended but its here. Next week will be much earlier and my ME3 femsheps will make a return. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment