Saturday, August 1, 2015

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 116: Back again

Greetings all. Another late posting and really I wasn't intending on doing it again. However, I just decided to sit down and thoroughly think about it. I really enjoyed using this program every time I did open it up and for the last few weeks, I've keep my self so busy that I've gotten carried away and not really kept up with this. Now that things are finally settled down, I'm now back into doing more of these but unfortunately, no pics today as for whatever reason, I have been unable to add pictures to this like I was able to before. Not sure of its the browser or the slightly changed layout, its been aggravating but at least you guys now know whats going on. That's it for me today, I'll hopefully find a way to post pics here like I cold before. See you tomarrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, nice work and posts! Do you by any chance have the links for the models you are using? I´d like to know where you got that Town model you posted about in December 2013, it looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. The town model I got is from here:

      http://xnalaraitalia.deviantart.com/art/SKYLINE-351766972

      Delete