Saturday, August 29, 2015

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 120: Change of things

Sorry for an extremely late and lackluster entry. I've simply just had my attention elsewhere on a number of many things and just forgot about this. Because I just can't keep up with the weekly schedule AND now that I have school, I've decided to abandon the sunday schedule and instead just post these when I remember to. I'll go back when I am able to and am not busy with a host of other things as  its been the case the last two months. So that's it for this empty entry, I'll post something when I actually remember  to. I'm also just gonna delete that page with the updates because if I can't even remember to keep up with this, chances are I'm not gonna remember its there. See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been here in a while. Anyhow, life happens. I certainly know this as a veteran blogger. I usually post whenever I can rather than go to a certain schedule. It doesn't mean you aren't a "bad blogger" because you don't stay with a certain schedule or post often. It just means you still try to provide your content on a schedule that works for you. This would be much different if you worked as a blogger for a company or something. But since you and I run (basically) personal blogs, this is no issue whatsoever.

    Keep up the good work regardless, mate! :)

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete