Sunday, August 2, 2015

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 117: Picture perfect

Welcome to an evening entry. Rather late I know but thankfully, I've finally got the pictures working. Without further delay, Here's the pictures I originally were going to post yesterday:


MKX Cassie Cage (Primary)


Finally, I found Good quality models and this was one of the two I managed to get. As usual, the Armacorp group has given a quality extraction and this is only one of the two.


MKX Cassie Cage (Endurance)



And here's the second one. This was what I was looking for back when MK first came out. This is such a huge step up from the mobile model I had.


Just in this shot, you can see a very obvious difference in quality. Whether its the textures or the material, this recent one is far better to have.

Reptile (Primary)



This time, we have Reptile. If there was a model that really showed off the attention to detail, Reptile is it. Just what is seen with the bones he wears as armour is itself a great example. 
MKX

MKX Jacqui Briggs (Primary)



Another model I was glad to find. Easily one of my favorite new favorite characters so you can imagine the joy I felt when I discovered someone finally extracted the models. Comes with all the different versions of Metel arms she uses in her variations.


MKX Jacqui Briggs (Boot Camp)



By far, my favorite of her costumes. So once again, absolute joy for finding her. As before, comes with all of her metel arms for her variations.

Thats it for today. Pictures will be back and from now on, I'll set up what the upcoming ones will be so for next week expect the following:

-New colors of some car models I have.
-Recreations of classic MK Character screens'
-Four new Custom Bikinis for the Tekken Tag Tournament Characters (my original plan before I had temporary issues with my laptop)

See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment