Sunday, September 1, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 18: A Little Distracted and a Little Musical

Welcome to the first September edition of Adventures In XNA Posing. The title for this entry is fitting for two reasons. One: because the amount of pictures I did for this is due to me being distracted by my renewed interest in iRacing now that I have a Wheel,  finally being able to get my GT5 disc out of my dead PS3 and playing religiously ever since, getting my first assignments for school done, completing a video for my youtube channel AND of courses as usual, the races oover the weekend (all of which were not short on craziness). Second: Because I've found some catchy music from the OST of Tekken Revolution. Now on to the small amount of pictures I did this time:


 

 
So as you can see, I've managed to get both Lara Croft and Samantha Nishimura from the 2013 Tomb Raider game as well as the Hotel they are in. Also, finally found a piano model to use and with that, I could finally make another scene I've always wanted to do happen.
 
Well, that's it for this week. Tune in next week when I finally begin to start testing out things for my "Club Seven" Series. See you next time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment