Sunday, September 8, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 19: Like new (Jun Kazama model comparison: Roxaskennedy x BoobsonX)

Hello and welcome to this week's adventures in XNA Posing. This time around is more of a interesting comparison between one of the first ever models I got and a brand new one I just got of Jun Kazama. To really illustrate the differences, here's the first pics I post before when I  started this blog from the Roxaskennedy Model:

 



 
 
A very solid attempt for this model, for the most part it nails a lot of things and even manages some creative freedom via removal of the headband and scarf. Bones are solid. My only problem is its abit dull in vibrancy. Its also got some strange visual glitches (like a line in the neck portion), which had to be masked via certain angles or distances.

Now take a look at some similar pics I took using the new model from BoobsonX:





Great model and like the first, some creativity via the removal of certain items. Solid bones and details as well. What really wins me over with this one though is it much more polished and more vibrant.


Overall, I really like the model from BoobsonX. Its abit more alive (Even if the poses used aren't exactly lively) and vibrant with its color of the textures. 

Well that's it for this week's early afternoon edition, hoping to do this more often. I intend on making more of these once I find a better version of models I use. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment