Sunday, September 15, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 20: Old Faces and New places

Hello and welcome to the 20th entry. Unlike the 10th entry, this is much earlier (even if its in the Evening and not at noon like last week's). Anyhow on this entry, I show off some new locations I got  and while I'm at it, get creative with some models I have. Anyhow, here we go:

                                                                 WWE Stage/Ring

After having a generic gym with a Ring in it, I was surprised to find this and immediately downloaded it. While it has no bones, it still makes for a nice piece.

 
And while I was at it, decided to have these two do abit of some entrance posing
 
 
Dance Stage
 
Been trying to look for some sort of stage for concerts and performances now that I finally have the instruments I've been looking for and while this isn't what I had in mind, it'll do for the time being.


 
And since its a dance stage, why not show it as such with someone who is quite skilled in the art of dance:
 
 
 
Fashion Runway
 
Find this while searching for some other places and while Fashion isn't my thing, people seem to love adding some fashionable clothes mods to models a lot so I figured I might as well have a place to show some off:
 

 
 
And since I already have some of those said fashionable models, I decided to show it the way its supposed to be shown:
 
 
 
That's it from me this week. With my final video for my video series being completed early, that now leaves me more room for these entries and pictures. See you (hopefully as a much earlier time) next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment