Sunday, September 29, 2013

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 22: Experiments in light shopping

Greetings everyone and welcome to the last September entry of this blog. For the time in a long while, its much late but its here. After a great week of celebrating my birthday and having some awesome presents, I have a few interesting pics for this week. These are my first time with experimenting with both the lighting in the program and with the pics in Photoshop. Here they are:


                                                               Alisa Bosconivich

                                                                 Pic in-Program 

 
Photoshop (Line Experament)
 
 
 
 
Hwoarang
 
Pic In-Program
 
 
Photoshop (Layer/Shading Experiment)

 
 
 
Sonya
 
Pic In-Program


                                                             Photoshop (Layer Experiment)

 
 
 
Johnny Cage
 
Pic In-Program
 
 
Photoshop (Saturation/Crosshatching Experiment)
 
 
So that's it for this week. What you are looking are basically my homework assignments for school and they've ended up giving me some new ideas for experimentation in the program. I'll likely do more and even expand upon them if I really get some things going. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment