Sunday, March 2, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 44: Winter Snowstorm/Mishima Fight preview Edition

Welcome to today's afternoon edition, the first edition for March. Once again, not a lot done as I hoped but I do have a particular theme for this week so lets get to it.




 
Jin vs Kazuya: The Standoff

Decided since I have both Jin and Kazuya (as well as their devil forms) to do some posing with the two for a potential fight series as I did before. Here's the first pics:








 
Just a slow build up so far, the real action pics later.
 
So that's it for this week, just have been lazy and haven't really thought of anything for this week (well the racing season is in full swing so yeah,).  At this point, I'm not gonna promise more because I've done a terrible job at saying that only for it not to happen but I can guarantee that there will be pictures next week. Until then, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment