Sunday, March 9, 2014

Adventures In XNA Posing Entry 45: The Remastered Edition

On this week's entry, I have nothing new to present. However. I do have pictures using just a tad bit of my new found knowledge of contrast (which is likely the one thing I've always lacked in my pictures to make them seem more lifelike). So here's a series of pictures, with the untouched originals posted and then the new Touched up ones. So here we go:
 
Alisa Bosconovich (Tekken)
 
Original
 
                                                                        Touched up
 
 
Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat)
 
Original
 
                                                                        Touched up
 

Elisabeth (Bioshock)
 
Original
 
 
 Touched up
 
 
Raidan (Metal Gear)
 
Original
 
 Touched up
 
 
 
That's it for this week, just wanted to post those and get some feedback. If people like the touched up ones better, I may redo all of my original pictures as well as do all my new ones in the same way. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment